5 FREE and easy ways YOU can help end homelessness in your area
We're here to help you get started!
Let's be honest, taking that first faith-filled step is often the hardest but once you start to witness the lives changed, the fruits of your obedience and the eternal impact, those steps soon become easier.
So we're here to help you get started!
Here are five free and easy ways you can help end homelessness in your area:
- Volunteer at a local homeless shelter or food bank (find one here).
- Educate yourself and others about the root causes of homelessness and advocate for policies that address those issues (start here).
- Donate clothing, food, and other essential items to local shelters or organisations that serve the homeless.
- Support businesses and organisations that provide job training and employment opportunities for homeless individuals.
- Show compassion and kindness to homeless individuals in your community, and avoid stigmatising or marginalising them. Remember "Love your neighbour as yourself" - Mark 12:31
And when the time is right for you to take an even bigger faith-filled step then here are two other ways you can make a huge impact:
1. Your church could come together to provide care for one person or maybe more. We can help fund and support the purchase of a house, as well as training, general guidance etc., so that you could go on to massively change lives (click here for more info).
2. You could invest. Your money is powerful and you would be surprised at the life-altering impact just a small amount makes. So why not put your money somewhere where it will change the lives of the homeless and simultaneously earn you interest? It's a win-win! (get in touch and we will tell you more)